Buy only the nuts and bolts you need!
We can supply small packs, selection packs up to boxes, metric or imperial, zinc plated or stainless, give us a call or email if you don’t see what you need.
It is critical that when repairing or restoring you consider carefully the quality of the nuts, bolts and washers required, both from an aesthetic as well as safety viewpoint. Call or email for your specific requirements.
About Leyton Classics
Welcome to Leyton Classics…for Classic and vintage, car, bus, tractor or lorry owners.
We have been in the Fasteners business for over 35 years, supplying to industry across the UK. All our fasteners have established provenance, which is vital in industrial applications, something our commercial customers demand. We supply the same high quality fasteners to the classic customer as we supply to our industrial and commercial businesses.
The Directors of Leyton are keen classic vehicle enthusiasts, owning a number of British classics such as Austin Healey 3000, classic Mini Cooper and Lotus Elan Sprint.
Why Choose Leyton Classics?
- We supply very high quality fasteners, nuts and bolts to you the classic and vintage enthusiast; identical to those supplied by our sister company to local Industry.
- All our fasteners have established provenance, we know whom, when and where they were manufactured.
- We can supply virtually any fasteners, our shop, however, concentrates on those nuts and bolts most usually found in British classic & vintage cars, motor bikes and trucks/buses.
- Our prices reflect our huge buying power; we supply boxes rather than small packs or single items. We also sell small “handy packs” as well as selection packs and sets for those requiring smaller quantities.
- Whilst the web shop sells predominantly UNF & UNC, if you wish to purchase metric sizes, just send us an email with your requirements.
- We have a veritable Aladdin’s cave of fasteners within our store room, such as unusual brass fittings. If you have specific requirements, send us an email request.
- Our tool range is supplied by King Dick and manufactured in the UK at their premises in Birmingham.
- Our consumables are largely manufactured within the UK, by people we have known and dealt with for many years, we trust them, so you can!
Happy Christmas from Leyton Classics Hope you don’t get “stuck” by the weather and make sure your classics are either tucked away in warm dry garages, or capable of…Read More