Why Choose Leyton Classics?
- We supply very high quality fasteners, nuts and bolts to you the classic and vintage enthusiast; identical to those supplied by our sister company to local Industry.
- All our fasteners have established provenance, we know whom, when and where they were manufactured.
- We can supply virtually any fasteners, our shop, however, concentrates on those nuts and bolts most usually found in British classic & vintage cars, motor bikes and trucks/buses.
- Our prices reflect our huge buying power.
- Whilst the web shop sells predominantly UNF & UNC, if you wish to purchase metric sizes, just send us an email with your requirements.
- We have a veritable Aladdin’s cave of fasteners within our store room, such as unusual brass fittings. If you have specific requirements, send us an email request.
- Our consumables are largely manufactured within the UK, by people we have known and dealt with for many years, we trust them, so you can!
- We have a flat rate of shipping, with all shipping costs free over £60